Last godamn time

Mech Warrior General Topics
Dopez
Lt Commander
Lt Commander

Last godamn time

Post by Dopez » Sun Dec 29, 2002 4:54

Ok I just checked the roster and I see that Angelfire aka Plug has been added to the roster.

I believe that recently I told all admins to tell me who was gonna be added and only add the person if I gave the ok. So whats this with plug??

I am so tempted to right now take everyones admin right off, even if u have never done anything wrong and so to force everyone to come to me. Because this is just a fucking joke. We have matrix on our roster and he isn't even in the fucking unit for 12hours and het gets us fined.

If anyone every fucking adds anyone I don't give a flying fuck who it is without asking me I can't really figure out what I would do.

Our reputation went from good to down below fucking crap.

I am also very tempted to just boot everyone off the roster which I know can be a bad source to us. This would include matrix, plug raptor, danger etc. I do not wanna see no godamn recruits on the roster without me having a fucking clue bout it.

I hate repeating myself and especially when it concerns a matter which I thought everyone had understood from last weeks "conflict". If I even hear the slightest amount of negativity coming from anyone that is on my list I will not even give it the slightest of thought to boot em.

And on a second note make sure that all you admins get some control over the group and that we again start being nice in games, because most of the in game conduct has been poor as fuck lately.

matty
Cadet
Cadet

Post by matty » Sun Dec 29, 2002 13:39

Well, i suggest that everyone with admi rights change their passwords again. Maybe you noticed what happened with SG. Lucifer had changed his pass twice since extreme "hacked" into VL.
http://www.mechagames.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1451

Also, Dopez, just kick off everyone who is on your roster without permission ;)

Sir Killalot
Odd one
Odd one

Post by Sir Killalot » Sun Dec 29, 2002 13:43

I'd say strip all adminrights for now, except one other maybe, so if someone is added you know who did it (or if he didn't do it you know you're hacked)
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life
Terry Pratchett

Dopez
Lt Commander
Lt Commander

Post by Dopez » Sun Dec 29, 2002 14:34

I just figured that after someone had added Xian without asking me I told everyone to tell me before u add anyone lol.

And matty your right, I am just gonna boot plug now, since slip asked me about raptor and matrix. But matrix still needs to go.....after his battle is deleted I am gonna boot him.

Dopez
Lt Commander
Lt Commander

Post by Dopez » Sun Dec 29, 2002 14:38

And on a second note, i am closing any recruiting option unless there is a special case to it. In the sense of an old memeber returning or an FF memeber wanting to sign up.

Anyone which is added to the roster will be booted off. We have a big enough unit and we don't need more for now.

Drake
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Drake » Sun Dec 29, 2002 15:05

lolz i got 2 complains about danger and matrix from SoA when i ask em for a game. Peps wont play us anymore if some punks act like jackasses in the games. and no I didnt add em to the roster.

matty
Cadet
Cadet

Post by matty » Sun Dec 29, 2002 15:29

btw, can i get rank 4 ? i want to use a Gladiator :lol:

foehammer
Cadet
Cadet

Post by foehammer » Sun Dec 29, 2002 16:32

you should just boot the four in question, they are just taking games away from the rest of us, dont even give em a warning lol, i mean they shouldnt have been added in the first place.

so plug is angelfire eh? i was wondering who that was, i actually dont see a problem with him, but if you guys say hes bad ill belive ya :)

Dopez
Lt Commander
Lt Commander

Post by Dopez » Mon Dec 30, 2002 4:42

Well he can be angelfire or he might not be lol. I don't care coz as I just told him he is the victim of a Rank10's admin power trying to enforce some rules on the fellow admins lol. Good excuse eh?? Doubt it softens the blow.

I am waiting for slip to tell me that MAtrix has deleted the battle that we are in shit for and then i will boot him as quick as possible.

I am waiting for Dangers fine to come through because i saw some nasty shit from him and if it does come through he is out as well.

I need u guys to help me here because first of all if there is anyone being a punkass in a game which is not a pilot which has been with FF for a longer period of time. Then tell me about it and i will think about booting em. I am through the reasoning session coz that takes to long and is usually non effective anyway. And booting comes in nicely here concearning people we don't want because of their attitude.

Also if any of u see slip on, ask him if he has checked up on the battle that needed deleting concearning matrix. If he tells u that he has seen to it the battle has been deleted then please either tell him to contact me or just leave a post on this thread so I can boot his sorry punk ass.

Dopez
Lt Commander
Lt Commander

Post by Dopez » Mon Dec 30, 2002 4:53

Ok waysted is giving us back the whole fine RC's. I told him that I would boot off matrix as soon as possible if I knew if the battle was deleted. Waysted said the battle was deleted so I went and booted off matrix.

Baal can you please give danger a warning, tell him that I told u to tell him. The warning in the sense of that 1 more complaing from any unit and he is gonna be permanently booted off.

Thanks

sdu7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by sdu7 » Mon Dec 30, 2002 6:01

i dont think matrix knows hes been booted, we just did a 5v5 with KTV with him in it, and they're asking where matrix is on our roster.. this might not please them too much since it technically wasnt a legal VL match.. i'll tell them to either forget the report or mark it as a 5v4, if they dont go for that, they're gonna have to work this out with you smug
Don Showalter: The greatest scientist of all time. "Wow, look at that!"

~Ethari~
^^loves Fetty
^^loves Fetty

Post by ~Ethari~ » Mon Dec 30, 2002 16:07

i dunno who added:

plug
matrix
raptor

but dopez dude, i added Xian and mailed u about it, to which u replied ok thx for lettin me kno.
Luv Shack.. baby luv shack!!

~Ethari~
^^loves Fetty
^^loves Fetty

Post by ~Ethari~ » Mon Dec 30, 2002 16:13

jesus christ.

Dopez - get on zone or msn once in a while it makes it a whole lot easier 2 communicate with u when ur actually around, since i need 2 chat bout somit which wud b made a hell of a lot easier if u were online.

Matrix=off
Raptor=on (lil 12 yr old shud booted in my opinion)
Xian=on and i mailed u 2 check it dopez and u said it was fine, so im a bit lost 2 wot ur earlier comment was in relation too.
Danger=on (but i think he shud b booted also)

Drake
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Drake » Mon Dec 30, 2002 16:28

btw plug said his old name was ML_God..whoever that is lol

Sir Killalot
Odd one
Odd one

Post by Sir Killalot » Mon Dec 30, 2002 18:47

ML ain't an old unit so what was he before ML_God anyway.

Oh and Dopez you rly aren't on msn a lot eh :roll:

Busy with exams I know, but sometimes it is quite impractical (as Ethy obviously found out :? )
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life
Terry Pratchett

sdu7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by sdu7 » Tue Dec 31, 2002 2:46

KTV doesnt seem to care about the battle, so were ok there, just thought i'd let anyone whose following this know

n3xt
Spammer wannabe
Spammer wannabe

Post by n3xt » Tue Dec 31, 2002 4:47

Danger is a asshole i say we should get rid of him , i winged with plug and he has a little bit of a mouth , rap i don't know who he is, matrix i hav no clue who he is apart from he thinks he is the GOD of mw4

Dopez
Lt Commander
Lt Commander

Post by Dopez » Tue Dec 31, 2002 5:07

Well I talked to ur KTV guy and he asked me what I saw as best option, I told him bout matrix and asked him to report it 4v5 if possible.

As for now, I see someone which added Tractorman, I booted him off. I just don't want anyone to recruit anyone really.

Yeah eth I wasn't posting this post aiming at you because u asked me and I said thanks for letting me know so there is no quarrel there. I was just using Xian as an example of the first incident....... ;)

As for Danger, I agree, Matrix Booted off, Raptor if he doesn't do anything bad he can stay and well I booted plug off anyway.

Last time I booted danger but he got readded, so anyone feel free to boot him off. Watch raptor closely if u see him do anything inappropriate then just boot him as well.

~Ethari~
^^loves Fetty
^^loves Fetty

Post by ~Ethari~ » Tue Dec 31, 2002 19:47

oh ok dopez. btw get on msn man i wanna speak 2 ya ;)

sdu7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by sdu7 » Tue Dec 31, 2002 21:29

:mecry: *sniff* we miss you smuggy :)