Esl ladder

Total War General Discussions.
FF-Darkhalf
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Esl ladder

Post by FF-Darkhalf » Tue Dec 12, 2006 18:09

I joined some basic 1v1 ladder just for the fun and was wondering if anyone else would wanna join up so here's the link to the international mtw 1vs1 ladder. It just openend a few days ago. I also joined the german one but we probably might rather meet on the euro one if so ;)

http://www.esl.eu/eu/medieval2/1on1/ladder/rankings/

FF-Darkhalf
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by FF-Darkhalf » Thu Dec 14, 2006 20:14

None interest ? can be some hassle when u don thave much time to play I agree :D but then again the euro ladder ain t too much populated so ur still free to chose the days & times which suits u etc.

Had quite a lot of good games and also quite a few bad ones :lol: Missile cavalry are really annoying when u don't have enough on ur own to counter theirs usually. Also cav only armies like with Byz is very frustarting :roll: I don't mind the usage of art but I hope they'll add a max cav rule sometime soon :? Other than that, hey it's still fun so feel free to join :P

Louis Ste Colombe
Turcosmurf

Post by Louis Ste Colombe » Thu Dec 14, 2006 22:26

Well, before going into a ladder, I'd wait for the coming patch... Environment is not stable yet.

Also, I like team game more than 1v1. If they do a 4 players team ladder, I might consider it ;)

Louis,

Tinkerbell

Post by Tinkerbell » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:18

Lots of 1v1 will be good for Darkie.
errrr...I mean within the context of M2TW, of course.

FF-Darkhalf
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by FF-Darkhalf » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:03

very unlikely they ll ever start a 4v4 ladder at current state not only due to the lag. 2v2 looks rather realistic sometime soon, scheduling is fairly hard for 8 ppl to meet, hard enough for 4 ppl sometimes :D Still the euro league needs more participation before they would start a international 2vs2 ladder I guess, but I think there will be a german one soon hopefully. :)